BA 9204 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR Anna University Question bank, question paper pervious year question paper for Unit 1 unit 2 unit3 unit 4 unit 5,important 2 marks and 16 marks questions
M.B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION, JUNE 2010
BA 9204 — ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 Marks
Answer ALL Questions
PART A — (10 × 2 = 20 Marks)
2. What are the contributing sciences to organizational behaviour?
3. What are the functions of attitudes?
4. Define impression management.
5. What is an informal group?
6. Explain the concept “nominal group technique”.
7. List the sources of power.
8. What is charismatic leadership?
9. Name the determinants of organizational culture.
10. List the consequences of stress.
11. (a) Bring out the need and importance of organizational behaviour.
(b) How does the study of organizational behaviour make you into a better
12. (a) Explain the theory of classical conditioning and its practical implications.
(b) What is perception and what are the factors that affect perception?
Discuss in detail.
13. (a) What are the different forms of groups that exist in an organization?
Explain each one briefly.
(b) What is the role of the informal groups in an organization? Describe.
14. (a) What are the various leadership styles? Which style would suit best the
current situation? Discuss.
(b) What are the contingencies of power and how does it moderate the
effectiveness of power? Discuss in detail.
15. (a) What are the reasons for resistance to organizational change? How can
you overcome them? Explain in detail.
(b) What are the various sources of work stress? How do we deal with stress
in the work place? Explain in detail.