BA 9207 LEGAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS Anna University Question bank, question paper pervious year question paper for Unit 1 unit 2 unit3 unit 4 unit 5,important 2 marks and 16 marks questions
BA 9207 — LEGAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL Questions
PART A — (10 × 2 = 20 Marks)
2. Distinguish between condition and warranty.
3. What is meant by marking of cheques?
4. What is the test for agency?
5. What is corporate governance?
6. What are the disqualifications to claim bonus?
7. What are the disadvantages of VAT?
8. What are the objectives of cyber law?
9. State the purpose of MOA.
10. What are the components of IPR?
contract for the sale of goods.
(b) What are the remedies available to an aggrieved person in case of breach
of a contract?
12. (a) How is an agency terminated? Explain.
(b) (i) What are the characteristics of a negotiable instrument? (8)
(ii) What are the different modes discharges of parties to a negotiable
13. (a) (i) How is company formed under the Companies Act, 1956?
Enumerate the various documents to be filed with the registrar. (8)
(ii) Describe the duties and liabilities of directors. (8)
(b) Explain the types of voluntary winding up of companies and state its
14. (a) (i) What are the provisions for prevention of strikes and lockouts? (8)
(ii) What are the welfare measures provided under the Factories Act?
(b) What are the permissible deductions under the Payment of Wages Act?
Discuss in detail.
15. (a) What are the areas of tax planning in Central Sales Tax Act? Describe.
(b) Write an account of Consumer Disputes Redressal Agencies as to its
composition, jurisdiction and procedure to be followed by it.