BA9223 MARKETING MANAGEMENT Anna University Question bank, question paper pervious year question paper for Unit 1 unit 2 unit3 unit 4 unit 5,important 2 marks and 16 marks questions
BA9223 — MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 Marks
Answer ALL Questions
PART A — (10 × 2 = 20 Marks)
2. What are the factors affecting marketing environment (both micro and macro)?
3. Mention the factors involved in Michael E Porter model for competitive
4. Suggest any four strategies for services marketing.
5. Mention the pricing strategies for the introduction stage of PLC.
6. State the decisions involved in the channel management.
7. What are the different types of buying behavior?
8. State the bases of Customer Relationship Management.
9. Highlight some of the online marketing trends.
10. What are practical applications of Marketing Research?
factors affecting its marketing operations.
(b) Critically analyze the importance of marketing department relationships
with other functional departments in the organization.
12. (a) Choose a company of your choice and do the competitive analysis for
developing competitive strategies.
(b) Differentiate services marketing from product marketing. Suggest
additional marketing mix for services marketing.
13. (a) Explain the new product development process with suitable examples.
(b) Describe the strategies suitable for Growth and maturity stage of PLC.
14. (a) Discuss the factors affecting the consumer buying behavior in Indian
(b) Explain CRM with suitable examples. Why is it important in modern day
business context? Discuss.
15. (a) What are the key strategic issues faced by traditional “bricks-andmortar”
retailer such as Wal-Mart, Big Bazaar and Reliance fresh when
they go online to sell products? Discuss in detail.
(b) Explain Marketing research process in detail with suitable examples.