ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PRACTICE
III ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PRACTICE 10
1. Residential house wiring using switches, fuse, indicator, lamp and energy
2. Fluorescent lamp wiring.
3. Stair case wiring
4. Measurement of electrical quantities – voltage, current, power & power
factor in RLC circuit.
5. Measurement of energy using single phase energy meter.
6. Measurement of resistance to earth of an electrical equipment.
IV ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING PRACTICE 13
1. Study of Electronic components and equipments – Resistor, colour coding
measurement of AC signal parameter (peak-peak, rms period, frequency)
2. Study of logic gates AND, OR, EOR and NOT.
3. Generation of Clock Signal.
4. Soldering practice – Components Devices and Circuits – Using general
5. Measurement of ripple factor of HWR and FWR.
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS
1. K.Jeyachandran, S.Natarajan & S, Balasubramanian, “A Primer on
Engineering Practices Laboratory”, Anuradha Publications, (2007).
2. T.Jeyapoovan, M.Saravanapandian & S.Pranitha, “Engineering Practices
Lab Manual”, Vikas Puplishing House Pvt.Ltd, (2006)
3. H.S. Bawa, “Workshop Practice”, Tata McGraw – Hill Publishing Company
4. A. Rajendra Prasad & P.M.M.S. Sarma, “Workshop Practice”, Sree Sai
5. P.Kannaiah & K.L.Narayana, “Manual on Workshop Practice”, Scitech
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PRACTICE Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 12:34 AM Rating: