BA 9204 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR Anna University Question bank, question paper pervious year question paper for Unit 1 unit 2 unit3 unit 4 unit 5,important 2 marks and 16 marks questions
BA 9204 — ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL Questions
PART A — (10 × 2 = 20 Marks)
2. Define Organization.
3. How do you enforce rationality in an organization?
4. Define personality.
5. What is self image?
6. Define perception.
7. What do you mean by group dynamics?
8. Define collective identity.
9. State the three leadership styles based on the degree of use of power.
10. What are the situational variables while exercising leadership styles?
(b) Discuss the various types of organizations.
12. (a) Explain the areas of OB that help managers to control and direct the
behaviour at all levels of individual attraction.
(b) Discuss the conclusions and implications of Hawthorne experiments.
13. (a) Explain the characteristics of various types of groups.
(b) Discuss the reasons for use of committees.
14. (a) Elaborate the major innate qualities in a successful leader.
(b) Explain the factors that affect leadership behaviour.
15. (a) Discuss the various factors which may be import for necessitating
(b) Explain the objectives of planned change and describe the process of