- How many memory locations are available in 8086 microprocessor?
- What are the flags available in 8086 microprocessor?
- What are the general purpose registers in 8086?
- What are the functional units in 8086?
- What is the purpose of BIU?
- What is the purpose of EU?
- What is the purpose of segment register?
- What are the segment registers in 8086?
- What is the function of IP?
- What is the function of control unit?
- What is the use of base pointer register?
- Mention the index registers of 8086.
Explain the Relative addressing mode and the Implied addressing
mode with its syntax. Use an example.
- What are the display modes supported by the 8279 chip?
- Name any two coprocessors and their use.
- Give the format of program clock word of 8279 and mention its purpose.
- Mention any two coprocessors and their use.
- What is 2 key lockout and n key roolover?
- Name the two types of CRT display systems.
- What do you mean by leading edge and trailing edge problems in hexadecimal keyboards?
- State any two main functions of a CRT controller.
Differentiate from microcontroller in system design.
washing machine control application. Use sketches.
be used for the stepper motor control application.