1. Draw the circuit diagram for 4 bit Odd parity generator.
2.Implement the following boolean function using suitable multiplexer.
F(x,y,z) = ∑m (0,2,5,7).
3.Draw the block diagram of a 2’s complement adder/subtractor.
4.State the differences between edge triggering and level triggering.
5.Write down the characteristics equation for JK flip flop.
6.What is meant by programmable counter?Mention its applications.
7. Prove that the logical sum of all minterms of a Boolean function of 2
variables is 1.
1. Draw an active – high tri-state buffer and write its truth table.
2. Suggest a solution to overcome the limitation on the speed of an adder.
3. Draw the circuit diagram for 4 bit odd parity generator.
4. Write down the characteristic equation for JK flip-flop.
5. What is meant by programmable counter? Mention its application.
6. Compare and contrast static RAM and dynamic RAM.
7. What is meant by memory expansion? Mention its limit.
8. What are hazards?
9. Draw the block diagram for Moore model.
8. Compare Totem pole and open collector output.
9. What is the combinational logic circuit used to realize the Boolean expression B = I0S0’S1’+I1S0’S1+I2S0S1’+I3S0S1.
10. Suggest a solution to overcome the limitation on the speed of an adder.
11.If a SISO shift register has N stages and if the clock frequency is f,what will be the time delay between input and output .
12 Draw a 2-bit ripple counter and convert this into a 2- bit ring counter
13 How many address bits are required to address 64 x 8 ROM.
14. Give the one bit dynamic RAM cell.
15What is entity? Give an examole.
16.What is a flow table?
1. Prove that the Logical sum of all minterms of a Boolean function of 2 variables is 1.
2. Show that a positive logic NAND gate is a negative logic NOR gate.
3. State DeMorgan’s theorem.
4. Differentiate a decoder from a demultiplexer.
5. Write an expression for borrow and difference in a full subtractor circuit.
6. Distinguish between synchronous and asynchronous sequential circuits.
7. Mention any two differences between the edge triggering and level triggering.
8. What are the advantages of Static RAM compared to Dynamic RAM?
9. What is PAL? How does it differ from PLA?
1. What are hazard free digital circuits?
2. Compare the ASM chart with a conventional flowchart?
3. Prove Consensus theorem
4. Define min terms
5. Diffferentiate combinational and sequential circuit.
6. Draw the state diagram of RS latch.
7. What is meant by programmable counters?
8. How to avoid race around condition?
9. Differntiate Static and dynamic RAM
1. Define programmable logic devices.
1. .Differntiate pulse mode and fundamental mode.
2. Define races.
3. What are the disadvantages of K-Map method?
4. For a switching function of n variables ,how many distinct minterms and maxterms are possible
5. Differentiate between Decoder and de multiplexer.
6. Relate carry generate carry propagate ,sum and carry out of a carry look ahead adder
7. Draw the state table and excitation table of T flip flop.
8. Define lock out in counters.
9. Define PLA and draw the block diagram.
10. What is meant by memory expansion and mention its limit?
11. Draw the block diagram of Moor model
12. Copmare ASM with conventional flow chart
Digital Electronics 147302 Important Two Marks Questions For ECE Students Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 7:55 AM Rating: