Important Questions in Electronic Commerce IT2031 IT 2031 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR IV FINAL YEAR Students
IT2031 Electronic Commerce
1. Define e-commerce. What are its functions? Mention its significance.
2. List out some of the key characteristics of the first two waves of electronic commerce?
3. Explain the business process suitability of type of commerce?
4. Explain briefly porter value chain model.
1. Explain in detail about HTML , a markup language used to design web document
2. Give a detailed description on TCP/TP protocol suite with neat diagram.
3. Describe the similarities and differences between XML and HTML. Provide examples of at least two situations in which you would use XML and two situations in which you would use HTML.
4. Explain the role and support of E-Commerce in the following applications
1. Explain in detail the typical enterprise- class e –commerce architecture.
2. Compare the two-tier and three-tier web client / server architectures and indicate the role of each tier in each architecture. Which architecture is the most likely candidate for an electronic commerce site?Explain.
3. With a sketch narrate the architecture of load balancing system.
1. Explain in detail about the Intellectual Property and rights in online business.
2. What are the limitations of traditional payment systems ? Describe the role of electronic payment cards.
3. Explain Computer Security Classification.
1. Discuss the process of charting the online marketing process in detail
2. Discuss search engines and directories and their registration process?
3. Discuss search engines and directories and their registration process?
Important Questions in Electronic Commerce IT2031 IT 2031 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR IV FINAL YEAR Students Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 5:24 AM Rating: