Important Questions in
IT2042 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR FINAL YEAR 8th semester CSE(ELECTIVE)
IT2042 - Information Security
1. Explain in detail about software development life cycle process
2. What is SDLC? Illustrate the security of SDLC
3. Explain in detail about components of information system.
4. Discuss in detail NSTISSC security model
1. Discuss in detail the Legal , Ethical and Professionalism issues during security investigation
2. Explain in detail the different types of cryptanalytic attacks.
3. Explain in detail about different type of threats
4. Explain in detail about legal issues during security investigation?
1. Explain in detail about Risk Control strategy
2. What is risk Management?.State the methods of identifying and assessing risk management
3. Explain in detail about Risk Control Cycle
4. Explain in detail about Risk handling decision points
5. Explain in detail Cost Benefit Analysis and Exposure Factor
1. List the styles of architecture security models .Discuss them in detail
2. Briefly explain the NIST SECURITY MODEL
3. Explain in detail about designing of security architecture
4. Explain in detail about planning for continuity.
1. Explain in detail about IDS and its types.
2. Write short notes on scanning and analysis tools used during design
3. Write notes on the control devices used in security design
4. What is cryptography ?.Discuss the authentication models used in cryptography.
5. What is intrusion detection system ?.Explain its types in detail.
Important Questions in Information Security IT2042 for May/June 2012 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR FINAL YEAR 8th semester(elective) Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 8:57 AM Rating: