Important Questions in Mobile and Pervasive Computing CS2402 CS 2402 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR IV FINAL YEAR CSE Students
CS2402 – Mobile and Pervasive Computing
1. Describe the architecture of GSM SYSTEM.
2. Discuss in detail the application of GPRS.
3. Define spread spectrum ? explain the concept of spread spectrum in detail.
1. Describe the architecture of BLUE TOOTH.
2. Briefly describe the architecture of IEEE 802.11.
3. Describe Hiperlan architecture with suitable diagrams.
1. Explain the Concept of Mobile IP with neat example.
2. Explain pro-active & reactive routing protocol in ad hoc networks with neat example.
3. Discuss in detail the Concept of Optimization in Mobil IP with neat diagram
1. Describe the WAP architecture with relevant diagram
2. Explain the role of WWW in support for mobility
3. Describe DHCP and indirect TCP in detail.
1. Illustrate the applications of pervasive computing.
2. Describe pervasive web application architecture with neat diagram
3. What is Ubiquitous Computing? Explain how it is supported in Mobile Environment.
Important Questions in Mobile and Pervasive Computing CS2402 CS 2402 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR IV FINAL YEAR CSE Students Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 5:23 AM Rating: