Important Questions in Mobile Communication IT2402 IT 2402 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR III YEAR IT Students
IT2402 - Mobile Communication
1. Explain the TDMA schemes in detail.
2. Explain the CDMA technique in detail.
3. Why do MAC scheme in wired network fail in wireless networks and how does the multiple access with collision avoidance (MACA) scheme work
4. Discuss in Detail About (a) MAC (b) SDMA
1. Explain in detail about IEEE 802.16 architecture and services
2. Explain in detail about MANET.
3. Discuss with diagram the technique used in WLL systems and propagation considerations for WLL
1. Explain the functional architecture of GSM System
2. Explain the following (a). PDP context procedures (b) GSM location update procedures.
3. Explain in detail (a) Attach and detach procedure (b) Combined RA/LA update
1. Discuss about tunneling and encapsulation mechanism and reverse tunneling.
2. Briefly explain about indirect and snooping TCP.
3. Explain the following: (a )Ad-Hoc DSR (b)DSDV
1. List out the important features of WAP. How is WAP used as a gateway? Discuss various protocols under WAP.
2. Explain in detail about mobile location based services.
3. Explain in detail about i-mode and syncML