Important Questions in Object oriented programming CS2311 CS 2311 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR III YEAR EEE Students
CS2311 Object oriented programming
1. Explain the features of . Describe in detail
2. What is function overloading? Explain the types of function overloading with an example.
3. Explain the types of constructor in detail
1. Briefly explain Unary and Binary operators overloading using member function with suitable
2. Illustrate how type conversion is performed for different data types and objects.
3. What is Inheritance? Explain any 3 types of inheritance with suitable example.
1. What is exception handling? Write a program for Multiple catch and catch all exceptions.
2. Explain the various file handling mechanisms in C++.
3. Explain the different types of streams and various formatted I/O inC++.
1. What is the purpose of using packages? How do you create user-defined package? Give an example.
2. Explain method overloading with suitable Java coding.
1. Explain in detail about the inheritance mechanism in Java with example programs.
2. Explain about in java with suitable program
3. What is thread? State how synchronization is dealt while using multithreading.
4. Explain the interface concept in java
Important Questions in Object oriented programming CS2311 CS 2311 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR III YEAR EEE Students Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 5:59 AM Rating: