Important Questions in Object oriented Programming 141303
subject for NOV/DEC 2011 AUT ANNA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY EXAMINATIONS FOR SECOND YEAR 3RD semester CSE Students
141303 - OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
1. List the special characteristics of friend function.
2. Explain in detail the various object oriented programming concepts
3. Explain the function overloading concepts with example program
4. Discuss in detail about static members
1. Explain the different types of constructors with suitable examples
2. What is operator loading ? Write a C++ program to add two complex numbers using operator overloading
3. Explain different types of type conversions with example program
4. Write a C++ program and explain the concept of Destructor.
1. Explain the try-throw-catch paradigm with suitable example.
2. Write a C++ program that illustrates multiple catch statements and rethrowing exception
3. Write about class template and function template in detail
4. Explain the overloading of template function with suitable example.
1. Explain the different forms of inheritance.
2. Explain Dynamic Casting with an example program.
3. Explain RTTI and Templates with an example program
4. What is a virtual function ? explain in detail with an example program
1. Explain any two sequence containers supported by Standard Template Library.
2. Explain the concept of Defining Namespaces along with suitable examples.
3. Explain the use of any six manipulators with example.
4. Discuss in detail the formatted I/O operations.
Important Questions in Object oriented Programming 141303 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 AUT ANNA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY EXAMINATIONS FOR SECOND YEAR 3RD semester CSE Students Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 7:24 AM Rating: