Important Questions in Principles of Management MG2351 MG 2351 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR IV FINAL YEAR EEE Students
MG2351 Principles of Management
1. Describe in detail the evolution of management theory
2. Explain in detail the functions of management
3. Describe in detail the contributions of F.W.Taylor
1. Describe the hierarchical nature of organizational objectives and the guidelines for setting objectives
2. Explain in detail the importance of planning in the present Indian business environment. Also highlight the different types of plans.
3. Explain a) Planning process b) Types of plans
1. What do you mean by departmentation? Discuss in detail about the different strategies adopted in departmentation.
2. Discuss the techniques and instruments used in selection process
3. Explain in detail the decision making process with examples. Also explain in detail any two decision making tool
1. Identify the barriers and breakdowns in communication and suggest approaches to improve the communication
2. Describe any four theories of motivation and explain their strength and weakness
3. Elucidate the different leadership styles. Explain in detail about the Blake and Mounton’s managerial grid.
4. Define communication. Explain the process of communication. Explain the various types of communication with its relative merits and demerits
1. What are the steps in controlling process? State the essentials of control
2. What is budgetary control? Explain its significance
3. Compare and contrast between feed forward and feedback systems in controlling
4. Bring out the importance of productivity measures in any organization. Also in detail enumerate the different productivity enhancement tools used by the organisation in the present competitive scenario
Important Questions in Principles of Management MG2351 MG 2351 subject for NOV/DEC 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR IV FINAL YEAR EEE Students Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 5:31 AM Rating: