Important Questions in system software CS2304 CS 2304 subject for NOV/DEC ANNA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS FOR III YEAR IT And CSE Students
Subject Code :CS2304
Subject Name :System Software
1. explain in detail about SIC/XE architecture.
2. Explain the different addressing modes of SIC machine.
3. Difference between CISC and RISC
1. Explain machine independent assembler features.
2. What is forward reference? Explain one and multi-pass assembler with an example.
3. Discuss the detailed design of pass1 of a two pass assembler. Include all the assembler directives that need to be processed in pass1
1. Explain the Relocating loader.
2. Discuss the facilities present in MSDOS linker.
3. Write short notes on (i)Linkage Editor (ii)Dynamic Linking
1. Explain the detail the macroprocessor algorithm and data structures
2. Explain about ANSI C macro language.
3. Describe the macroprocessing features of the ANSI C programming language
1. Explain the structure of text editor with a neat sketch.
2. Discuss the importance of the user interface for any software.
3. How will you design an editor structure?Explain in detail.
Note: Please Note That These are only important questions from each units may or may not be ask for university exams - Thanks Admin