LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. Conduct metric titration (Simple acid base)
2. Conduct metric titration (Mixture of weak and strong acids)
3. Conduct metric titration using BaCl2 vs. Na2 SO4
4. Potentiometric Titration (Fe2+/ KMnO4 or K2Cr2O7)
5. PH titration (acid & base)
6. Determination of water of crystallization of a crystalline salt (Copper sulphate)
7. Estimation of Ferric iron by spectrophotometry.
A minimum of FIVE experiments shall be offered.
Laboratory classes on alternate weeks for Physics and Chemistry.
The lab examinations will be held only in the second semester.