ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT LABORATORY ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS EE2155 | BE 2ND SEMESTER ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT LAB EE 2155 SYLLABUS | EC LAB ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS
1. Verification of ohm’s laws and kirchoff’s laws.
2. Verification of Thevemin’s and Norton’s Theorem
3. Verification of superposition Theorem
4. Verification of maximum power transfer theorem.
5. Verification of reciprocity theorem
6. Measurement of self inductance of a coil
7. Verification of mesh and nodal analysis.
8. Transient response of RL and RC circuits for DC input.
9. Frequency response of series and parallel resonance circuits.
10. Frequency response of single tuned coupled circuits.