CS2055 SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE QUESTION BANK | SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE CS2055 ANNA UNIVERSITY QUESTION BANK AND IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
2. What is quality cost?
3. What are the building blocks of total quality management?
4. What are the 7 QC tools?
5. What is business process reengineering?
6. Define Quality Function Deployment.
7. Define six sigma.
8. What are the uses of arrow diagram?
9. What are the different dimensions of quality?
10. What is external failure?
11. What are the uses of control charts?.
12. Steps involved in the bench marking process.
13. What is statistical process control?
14. Define TQM.
15. What is quality planning?
16. What is quality improvement?
17. What is quality management?
18. What are the benefits of QFD?
19. What is internal benchmarking>?
20. What are the four p’s focused on effective software project management?
2. Describe in detail the standardization procedure of benchmarking. (16)
3. Explain how software quality assurance is ensured in a software firm. (16)
4. Explain the seven basic quality control tools in detail. (16)
2. What are the different measurable characteristics of an OO design?
3. What are CASE tools?
4. What are function-oriented metrics?
5. Define white box testing?
6. What are the steps implied by statistical quality assurance?
7. Define Verification and Validation.
8. What is RMM plan?
9. What are the qualities team leaders should posses?
10. What is an agile team?
11. What are the categories of activities connected with measurement process?
12. What are the measures of software quality?
13. What is metrics evaluation?
14. What is software quality assurance?
15. What is SQA group?
16. What are the activities associated with SQA group?
17. What are the different SCM features?
18. What are reactive risk strategies?
19. What are the characteristics of software risks?
20. What is software availability?
2. Explain how software quality assurance is ensured in a software firm. (16)
3. What are the different software testing tactics? Explain. (16)
4. Write detail notes on risk management. (16)
2. Define SPICE.
3. What is MALCOLM BALDRGE award?
4. What are the ISO 9000 series of quality management standards?
5. Define CMM.
6. What are the capability levels defined in SPICE?
7. What are the types of accreditation?
8. What are the components of the ISO 9000 series to which SPICE is related?
9. What is and assessment instrument?
10. What are the goals of SPICE project?
11. What are the benefits that an international standard will provide to industry?
12. What are the benefits of ISO 9000 verification?
13. What are the events associated with quality management?
14. What are the documents required to implement quality management system in an organization?
15. What are the pre-requisites for employees?
16. What are the requirement of internal auditing?
17. What are the different organizations to which the Malcolm Balridge award is given?
18. What are the different process maturity levels?
19. Who are the steps organizations has to take to improve their software capabilities??
20. What are the requirements of ISO 9001: 2000 standard?
2. Account on CMM in detail. (16)
3. Give a detail note on SPICE in detail. (16)
4. Write detailed notes on Malcolm Baldrige award. (16)
2. Who are the different inspection participants?
3. Define software engineering process.
4. Define software process architecture.
5. Define software process model.
6. Define software process.
7. What are the critical software process issues?
8.What are the different process model views?
9. What are the drawbacks of water fall model?
10. What are the different levels of software process models?
11. What are the different types of software tests?
12. Define testing.
13. Define debugging.
14. What are integration tests.
15. What are regression tests?
16. What are installation tests?
17. What are the major test plan elements?
18. What should be the qualities of assessment team members?
19. What are the different risks associated with a software process?
20. What are the basic objectives of inspections?
PART – B
1. Explain how software process assessment helps software organizations to improve
2. Explain the testing phase of software development in detail. (16)
3. Give detailed description about software process assessment. (16)
UNIT – V
PART - A
1. Why defect prevention is crucial to the software process?
2. What are the principles of software defect prevention?
3. What are the different steps of software defect prevention?
4. What are the different errors for which defect prevention analysis is required?
5. What are the different ways in which CMMI represents a process meta model?
6. What is PSP?
7. What are the different framework activities defined by PSP model?
8. What is postmortem in PSP?
9. What are the objectives of TSP?
10. What are the framework activities defined by TSP?
11. What are the different box used in clean room software engineering?
12. What is cleanroom software engineering?
13. What is state box?
14. What are the different models require for cleanroom software engineering
15. What is object – oriented systems development methodology?
16. What are the reasons for the necessity of object – orientation?
17. What is UML?
18. What are the different diagrams defined in UML?
19. What is classification?
2. Explain OO methodology in detail. (16)
3. Write detailed notes on the techniques for error cause analysis and defect prevention. (16)
4. Account on clean-room software engineering. (16)
5. Write notes on TSP and PSP. (16)