CS 2305 PROGRAMMING PARADIGMS NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2011 ANNA UNIVERSITY QUESTION PAPER
2. List any four Java Doc comments.
3. Define Inheritance Hierarchy.
4. What is Interface?
5. How are frames created in Java?
6. Give the value for the following predefined actions.
7. Write about simple generic class with an example.
8. What are Assertions?
9. What do you mean by Threads in Java?
10. What is multithreading.
(ii) Discuss about the usage of constructor with an example. using Java. (8)
(ii) Define package. Explain the types of package with its importance. (8)
12. (a) (i) Explain the concept of inheritance with suitable example. With Java (8)
(ii) Explain the concept of polymorphism with a example. (8)
(ii) Discuss in detail about inner class, with its usefullness. (8)
13. (a) (i) Explain how colour is used in Graphics programming. (8)
(ii) Explain the usage of special fonts for text in Graphics programming. (8)
(ii) Write in detail about button and text string components. (8)
14. (a) (i) Discuss about translating generic expressions and calling legacy code. (8)
(ii) Explain the concept of Generic Type Information in Virtual Machine. (8)
(ii) What are stack trace Elements? Explain. (8)
15. (a) (i) Explain how threads are created in Java. (8)
(ii) Write about various threads states in Java. (8)
(ii) Write a Java program to illustrate multithreaded programming. (10)