Anna University Examination May/June 2012
EE2354 - MICROPROCESSOR MICROCONTROLLER
1.Discuss in detail about the minimum and maximum mode of operation of 8086 with neat diagram
2.Explain in detail about Pin configuration of 8085 processor with neat diagram
3. Discuss in detail about the types of interrupts in 8086? Explain each in detail
4. Explain with the help of neat diagram interfacing of RAM and ROM memory device with 8085 microprocessor with an example
1. Explain in detail about the functions of various data transfer and arithmetic instructions of 8085
2.Explain the addressing modes of 8085 and 8086 with an example.
3. Write an assembly language program in 8085 to find the maximum number from the given n numbers , sorting n elements in an array
4. Explain the functions of various branch and machine control instructions of 8085 With suitable examples
1.Explain the operation and programming of 8251 USART in detail.
2.Explain the ADC interfacing with 8085 microprocessor with Neat Diagram
3. Explain the different modes of operation and draw the functional block diagram of 8254 timer
4.Draw the block diagram to interface 8085 microprocessor with A/D converter and D/A converter
1.Discuss about the organization of internal RAM and special function registers of 8051 microcontroller.
2.Draw the pin diagram of 8051 microcontroller and explain it in detail
3.Explain the interrupt structure with associated register in 8051 microcontrollers
4.Explain in detail about architecture and various operating modes of 8255 PPI.
1.Explain in detail about all blocks and how 8051 is used in washing machine control.
2.Explain with program to rotate the stepper motor in both clockwise and anticlockwise direction using 8051 microcontroller
3.Explain in detail how DAC and 8-bit ADC interfaced with 8051 micro controller
4.Discuss in detail about the addressing modes of 8051 microcontroller and brief advantages of using a microcontroller instead of micro processor