WB 12th result 2017, UP Board Intermediate result 2017, UP High School result 2017, Anna University results 2017, Maharashtra SSC result 2017, HSC result 2017, UP 12th result 2017, UP 10th result 2017, West Bengal High School result 2017, WB 10th result 2017
ANNA UNIVERSITY PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS,QUESTION BANK,SUBJECT NOTES/LECTURE NOTES,2 MARKS AND 16 MARKS
To extend student’s Logical and Mathematical maturity and ability to deal with abstraction and to introduce most of the basic terminologies used in computer science courses and application of ideas to solve practical problems.
At the end of the course, students would
· Have knowledge of the concepts needed to test the logic of a program..
· Have an understanding in identifying structures on many levels.
· Be aware of a class of functions which transform a finite set into another finite set which relates to input output functions in computer science.
· Be aware of the counting principles
· Be exposed to concepts and properties of algebraic structures such as semi groups, monoids and groups.
UNIT I LOGIC AND PROOFS
UNIT II COMBINATORICS
UNIT III GRAPHS
UNIT IV ALGEBRAIC STRUCTURES
UNIT V LATTICES AND BOOLEAN ALGEBRA
1. Kenneth H.Rosen, “Discrete Mathematics and its Applications”, Special Indian edition, Tata McGraw-Hill Pub. Co. Ltd., New Delhi, (2007). (For the units 1 to 3, Sections 1.1 to 1.7 , 4.1 & 4.2, 5.1 to 5.3, 6.1, 6.2, 6.4 to 6.6, 8.1 to 8.5)
2. Trembly J.P and Manohar R, “Discrete Mathematical Structures with Applications to Computer Science”, Tata McGraw–Hill Pub. Co. Ltd, New Delhi, 30th Re-print (2007).(For units 4 & 5 , Sections 2-3.8 & 2-3.9,3-1,3-2 & 3-5, 4-1 & 4-2)
1. Ralph. P. Grimaldi, “Discrete and Combinatorial Mathematics: An Applied Introduction”, Fourth Edition, Pearson Education Asia, Delhi, (2002).
2. Thomas Koshy, ”Discrete Mathematics with Applications”, Elsevier Publications, (2006).
3. Seymour Lipschutz and Mark Lipson, ”Discrete Mathematics”, Schaum’s Outlines, Tata McGraw-Hill Pub. Co. Ltd., New Delhi, Second edition, (2007).
Rejinpaul.com Provides Very fast updated information regarding Anna University related Notifications. Students can Bookmark this page to all latest Anna University News regarding Exam Time Table, Syllabus, Tentative result date, and other most important notifications for all affiliated Engineering College UG PG students will be available in this page. Rejinpaul.com will provide latest updates released by Anna University Officials such that it reaches the students correctly and in timely manner. Hence, We have created a dedicated page for Updating the Anna University Latest news updated in COE Portal as well as in aucoe portal.