ELECTROMAGNETIC THEORY EE2202 ANNA UNIVERSITY LECTURE NOTES/SUBJECT NOTES,QUESTION BANK,QUESTION PAPER,2 MARKS AND 16 MARKS
Theory EE2202 Notes Anna University EE2202 EMT Notes 3rd Sem
Electromagnetic Theory EE2202 Anna
University Notes - EE2202 Notes
Electromagnetic Theory EE2202 Notes is provided
below. EE2202 all 5 units notes are
uploaded here. EE2202 EMT notes download link is provided and students can
download the EE2202 Lecture Notes and
can make use of it.
Click below link to download Electromagnetic Theory EE2202 Subject Notes
Electromagnetic Theory EE2202 Notes Lecture Notes
Subject Notes EE2202 EMT Notes 3rd Sem
If you have any problem in downloading the above material, you can
EMT Notes 3rd Sem EEE
EE2202 ELECTROMAGNETIC THEORY
This subject aims to provide the student an understanding of the fundamentals of electromagnetic fields and their applications in Electrical Engineering.
To impart knowledge on
i. Concepts of electrostatics, electrical potential, energy density and their applications.
ii. Concepts of magnetostatics, magnetic flux density, scalar and vector potential and its applications.
iii. Faraday’s laws, induced emf and their applications.
iv. Concepts of electromagnetic waves and Pointing vector.
UNIT I INTRODUCTION
UNIT II ELECTROSTATICS
UNIT III MAGNETOSTATICS
UNIT IV ELECTRODYNAMIC FIELDS
UNIT V ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
1. Mathew N. O. SADIKU, ‘Elements of Electromagnetics’, Oxford University press Inc. First India edition, 2007.
2. Ashutosh Pramanik, ‘Electromagnetism – Theory and Applications’, Prentice-Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi, 2006.
1. Joseph. A.Edminister, ‘Theory and Problems of Electromagnetics’, Second edition, Schaum Series, Tata McGraw Hill, 1993.
2. William .H.Hayt, ‘Engineering Electromagnetics’, Tata McGraw Hill edition, 2001.
3. Kraus and Fleish, ‘Electromagnetics with Applications’, McGraw Hill International Editions, Fifth Edition, 1999.