Measurements and Instrumentation EE2201
Notes Anna University EE2201 M & I Notes 3rd Sem
Measurements and Instrumentation EE2201 Anna University Notes - EE2201 Notes
Measurements and Instrumentation EE2201 Notes is provided below. EE2201 all 5 units notes are uploaded here.
EE2201 M & I notes download link is provided and students can download the EE2201 Lecture Notes and can make use of it.
3rd Semester EEE Notes
Click below link to download Measurements and Instrumentation EE2201 Subject Notes
Measurements and Instrumentation EE2201 Notes Lecture Notes Subject Notes EE2201 M & I Notes 3rd Sem EEE
If you have any problem in downloading the above material, you can
MEASUREMENTS & INSTRUMENTATION EE2201
ANNA UNIVERSITY SUBJECT NOTES/LECTURE NOTES,QUESTION BANK,QUESTION PAPER, 2 MARKS AND 16 MARKS
EE2201 MEASUREMENTS AND INSTRUMENTATION
To provide adequate knowledge in electrical instruments and measurements techniques.
To make the student have a clear knowledge of the basic laws governing the operation of the instruments, relevant circuits and their working. Introduction to general instrument system, error, calibration etc. Emphasis is laid on analog and digital techniques used to measure voltage, current, energy and power etc. To have an adequate knowledge of comparison methods of measurement. Elaborate discussion about storage & display devices. Exposure to various transducers and data acquisition system.
UNIT I INTRODUCTION
UNIT II ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS INSTRUMENTS
UNIT III COMPARISON METHODS OF MEASUREMENTS
UNIT IV STORAGE AND DISPLAY DEVICES
UNIT V TRANSDUCERS AND DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEMS
1. E.O. Doebelin, ‘Measurement Systems – Application and Design’, Tata McGraw Hill publishing company, 2003.
2. A.K. Sawhney, ‘A Course in Electrical & Electronic Measurements & Instrumentation’, Dhanpat Rai and Co, 2004.
1. A.J. Bouwens, ‘Digital Instrumentation’, Tata McGraw Hill, 1997.
2. D.V.S. Moorthy, ‘Transducers and Instrumentation’, Prentice Hall of India Pvt Ltd, 2007.
3. H.S. Kalsi, ‘Electronic Instrumentation’, Tata McGraw Hill, II Edition 2004.
4. Martin Reissland, ‘Electrical Measurements’, New Age International (P) Ltd., Delhi, 2001.
5. J. B. Gupta, ‘A Course in Electronic and Electrical Measurements’, S. K. Kataria & Sons,