The subject of Mechanics of Solids cuts broadly across all branches of engineering profession. At the end of this course, the student will have knowledge about behaviour of members subjected to various type of forces. The subject can be mastered best by solving numerous problems.
1. Egor P Popov, Engineering Mechanics of Solids, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi, 2003
2. Bansal R.K. Strength of materials, Laxmi Publications, New Delhi - 2007
1. Subramanian R., Strength of materials, Oxford university press, New Delhi - 2005
2. William A.Nash, Theory and Problems of Strength of Materials, Schaum’s Outline
Series, Tata McGraw-Hill publishing co., New Delhi – 2007.
3. Srinath L.S, Advanced Mechanics of Solids, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., New Delhi, 2003.
CE2201 MECHANICS OF SOLIDS QUESTION BANK COLLECTIONS: | QUES. BANK1|QUES. BANK2 |
CE2201 MECHANICS OF SOLIDS LECTURE NOTES/SUBJECT NOTES: CLICKHERE
CE2201 MECHANICS OF SOLIDS 2 MARKS AND 16 MARKS: CLICKHERE