Anna University, Chennai Nov/Dec 2012 Examinations
Rejinpaul.com Important Questions
CS2311/OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
V Sem EEE
1. Explain the features of . Describe how each of these is implemented in C++ and Java
2. Write a C++ program to define overloaded constructor to perform string initialization, string copy and string destruction
3. What is function overloading? Explain the types of function overloading with an example.
4. Define constructor and Explain in detail about the types of constructor with and example program
5. What is meant by inheritance? Explain with examples, the various types of inheritance supported in c++
6. What are virtual functions? Explain with suitable program
7. Define polymorphism. Explain the different types of polymorphism
8. Explain the various file handling mechanism in detail
9. Explain function template in detail ,Write a program to demonstrate function template to print array of different types
10.What are the keywords used in C++ for exception handling. Describe their usage with suitable example
11. Explain the different types of streams and various formatted I/O inC++.
12.What are packages? How we they created and used?
13. Write a java program to perform all string objects using string class.
14.Explain method overloading with suitable Java coding
15. What are multithreading? Explain with example
16.Explain the Streams and IO and Java threads in Java with examples
17. Describe the concept of interface with examples
18.Explain with example program exception handling in java
CS2311/OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ANNA UNIV,CHENNAI NOV/DEC 2012 Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 8:16 AM Rating: