Anna University, Chennai Nov/Dec 2012 Examinations
Rejinpaul.com Important Questions
EC 2202/DATA STRUCTURES AND OBJECT ORIENTEDPROGRAMMING IN C ++
III Sem ECE
These are only important Questions it may or may not be asked for UE
1. What is operator overloading? Overload the ‘+’ and ‘/’ operators for complex numbers
2. What is a constructor? Explain in detail about types of constructors with example?
3. Explain the control structures of C++ with suitable examples
4. Explain the concept of static variable with example program
5. Explain the concept of inheritance with examples
6. What is an exception? How is an exception handled in C++?
7. Discuss virtual function and polymorphism with example
8. Define double linked list. Explain the various operations of double linked list with algorithm.
9. What is hashing? Explain the various hash functions with example
10. What is priority queue? Discuss the array implementation of priority queue.
11. Discuss the different methods of traversing a binary tree with algorithm
12. Discuss Prim’s and Kruskal’s algorithm for computing the minimal spanning tree weighted undirected graph
13. Explain in detail about AVL trees
14. Convert the expression ((A + B) * C - (D - E) ^ (F + G)) to equivalent Prefix and postfix notations
15. Explain the all pairs shortest path algorithm with an example.
16. Compare the worst case and best case time complexity of various sorting techniques
17. Explain divide and conquer technique .
EC 2202/DATA STRUCTURES AND OBJECT ORIENTEDPROGRAMMING IN C ++ Anna University, Chennai Nov/Dec 2012 Examinations important questions Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 10:16 PM Rating: