Anna University, Chennai Nov/Dec 2012 Examinations
Rejinpaul.com Important Questions
EE2204/DATASTRUCTURES & ALGORITHMS
III Sem EEE
1. What is a Linked List? Explain with suitable program segments to any four operation of a Linked list
2. Write a C program to perform Insertion and deletion operations on a queue
3. Write an algorithm for Insertion and Deletion of nodes in a stack.
4. Write down the algorithm to convert infix to postfix(example)
5. What are the tree traversal methods? Explain each of them with examples.
6. Write down the procedure needed to delete the node from Binary Search tree with examples
7. explain the algorithms of inorder and postorder traversal on a Binary Search Tree
8. Explain with examples how a node is inserted into an AVL tree, explain the basic operations on AVL Tree
9. Explain in detail about Hashing and binary heap
10. Explain single source shortest path algorithm with an example
11. Explain in detail about Minimum Spanning Tree
12. Describe BFS and DFS methods for graph with suitable algorithms
13. Explain the following (i).Prim’s Algorithm (ii).Kruskal’s Algorithm.
14. Discuss Dijikstra’s single source shortest path algorithm
15. What is divide and conquer method ? Explain with its applications
16. Explain about the following (i) Greedy algorithms (ii)Dynamic programming
17. Explain in detail about Traveling Salesman problem use greedy algorithm to solve the problem
EE2204/DATASTRUCTURES & ALGORITHMS ANNA UNIV NOV/DEC 2012 IMPOR. QUESTIONS Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 10:20 PM Rating: