Anna University, Chennai Nov/Dec 2012 Examinations
Rejinpaul.com Important Questions
Mobile and Pervasive Computing CS2402
VII Sem CSE
1. Explain space Frequency, code & Time division multiplexing in detail
2. Explain in detail the architecture of GSM SYSTEM.
3. Explain in detail the application of GPRS.
4. Define spread spectrum ? explain the concept of spread spectrum in detail.
5. Describe the architecture of BLUE TOOTH.
6. Briefly describe the architecture of IEEE 802.11.
7. Describe Hiperlan architecture with suitable diagrams.
8. Explain the Concept of Mobile IP with neat example.
9. Explain pro-active & reactive routing protocol in ad hoc networks with neat example.
10. Discuss in detail the Concept of Optimization in Mobil IP with neat diagram
11. Describe the WAP architecture with relevant diagram
12.Explain the role of WWW in support for mobility
13. Describe DHCP and indirect TCP in detail.
14. Illustrate the applications of pervasive computing.
15. Describe pervasive web application architecture with neat diagram
16.What is Ubiquitous Computing? Explain how it is supported in Mobile Environment.
Rejinpaul.com Important Questions Mobile and Pervasive Computing CS2402 for Anna University,Chennai Nov/Dec 2012 Examination Reviewed by Rejin Paul on 8:42 PM Rating: