Anna University Question Papers Electronics And Microprocessor May / June Anna Univ Question Paper 2013
2. Define Voltage Regulation.
3. What is the need for transistor biasing?
4. Draw the transfer characteristics of FET.
5. Wat are Flip Flops? 6. Draw the Half adder circuit.
7. List the various instruction types in 8085.
8. What are the various addressing modes in 8085?
9. What do you mean by interfacing? 10. List out some applications of the microprocessors.
(ii) Discuss about intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors. (8)
(b) (i) What do you mean by zener effect? Explain the characteristics of zener diode. (6)
(ii) Explain how zener diode is used as a voltage regulator. (10)
12. (a) (i) Draw and explain the circuit of a class B Pushpull power amplifier. (10)
(ii) What do you mean by negative feedback? List the characteristics and advantages of a negative feed back amplifier. (6)
(b) Draw and explain the characteristics of a FET amplifier and discuss
the merits and demerits.
13. (a) (i) Design a Full adder. (10)
(ii) Discuss the operation of RS flip flop and D flip flop. (6)
(b) Draw and explain the operation of A/D and D/A converters. (16) 14. (a) Sketch the architecture of 8085 and explain the modules in detail. (16)
(b) With examples, explain the data transfer instructions and arithmetic
instructions of 8085. (16)
15. (a) Draw and explain the block diagram and operation of temperature
controlling system with a microprocessor. (16)
(b) Draw and explain the block diagram and operation of Traffic light controller with a microprocessor. (16)
Electronics And Microprocessor May / June 2012 Mech 4th Semester Anna University Question Papers Anna University Question Paper 2012