Anna university grade sheet corrections important intimation from controller of Examinations
- The college in which the candidate has studied
- The list of courses enrolled during the semester and the grade scored.
- The Grade Point Average (GPA) for the semester and
- The Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of all courses enrolled from first semester onwards.
- Name of the student (as appeared in 10th,12th grade sheet)
- Date of birth (can be an error misplacing month and day )
|Anna university grade sheet corrections|
- Students are requested to recheck their certificates and hall ticket what they received previously and check Photo, DOB, Name, Gender for corrections
- If a student discovers any corrections in above mentioned annexure – I details, he/she is requested to report the same to the department/college examcell. They will help resolve the same.
- Last date for corrections is 19th September 2016