Engineering Students Till 2010 Batch can appear for Semester Examination : Says K.P. Anbazagan, Higher Education Minister
Anna University released Offiical Notification regarding the Extension period for Arrear Students whose UG/PG Candidates of University Departments / Affiliated Colleges / Constituent Colleges / Regional Centres / Autonomous Colleges under Anna University Those Who Have Exhausted the Maximum Duration of Study.
Click here to download Official Notification
Below are the Instruction announced by Anna University.
- Students are permitted to write their arrear examination, only for two semesters as a special case (Tentatively starting from Feb 18, 2018 / Aug 18, 2018 onwards).
- A special fee of Rs.5000 /- will be collected from the students along with normal examination fee as prescribed by the University for each paper.
- Examination will be conducted in one centre in every district.
- The Office of the Controller of Examinations will provide facilities for the student’s registration of subjects, choice of examination centre and mode of payment through online etc. for the smooth conduct of examination.
- Examinations will be conducted only for registered subjects- that are received by the office of the Controller of Examinations - on or before the due dates.
- Based on the registration of subjects the schedule of examination will be announced later.
- Kindly follow the Instructions for Registration.
- Login into their Student Login in Web Portal “coe1.annauniv.edu”.
- Click Reg-Preview Tab in Student Login.
- Download your Registration Preview request form by clicking the link Feb. / Mar. Examination, 2018 provided and also to select your Preference of Examination Centre provided in the drop down box.
- The candidates are requested to ensure that arrear subjects mentioned in the registration preview form are correct before registering their names for examinations. if discrepancies are noticed, Please make your entries in the Remarks Column and also it should be reported immediately to the Office of the Controller of Examinations Web Portal intercom 044-22357303.
- As per the earlier Notification, only one college is identified as Examination Centre ineach district. Hence select the Examination Centre carefully as your choice.
- The Printed copy of Registration Preview form and the examination fees in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Ch-25, should be handed over in-person to the Examination Centre from 15-11-2017 to 05-12-2017 to enable your Registration for arrear exams to be held during February 2018 Session by the Examination Centre.
- Once the Examination centre is selected that will be treated as final and no change of centre will be entertained.
- Last Chance - Students who joined Engineering till 2010, can appear for Examination in the month of February 2018 and in the month of August 2018. Hence, Students can make use of these last 2 attempts to get their degree by clearing their papers.
- Exam Fees - Notification regarding Examination Fees to be paid and also Last date to pay Examination Fees for these Students will be announced by University in upcoming Days
- Time Table - Time Table for these Arrear Examinations will be announced later. Hence, There will be no changes in the already announced timetable for the Students who joined Engineering after the year 2010. Separate Examination Time Table will be announced for the Students who joined Engineering till 2010.
- Examination Centers - Exams will be conducted at one center in each district. Hence, Students needs to know the Examination centers which will be announced by University.